now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl11th December 2010
Yeah! This rocks hard and heavy and has the unmistakable Avenged feel - very cool Daniel!
- Ben Higgins11th December 2010
Great lesson Daniel ! I'm not familiar with Avenged's music but I really enjoyed this track.. excellent work !! :-)
- AslanMontaz11th December 2010
Im a A7X fan and i can say that this is realllyyy good its almost as if its one of A7Xs song great feel!
- thefireball11th December 2010
This is nice! Nice style! Is that a friend's guitar, or yours?
- Ivan Milenkovic11th December 2010
great job man, these lines are very sutiable for all playing levels, and they sound cool!
- Daniel Realpe12th December 2010
thank you very much guys! I'm glad you liked it! Fireball this guitar is mine, Gibson Les Paul studio
- Lian Gerbino13th December 2010
awesome man! love the solo!
- Daniel Realpe15th December 2010
- Bogdan Radovic18th December 2010
Great lesson! Very interesting lines.
- Zsolt Galambos21st December 2010
Wow, this sounds awesome!
- Daniel Realpe3rd January 2011
Thank you Zsolt and Bogdan apreciate it!
- AxelSastre9th January 2012
Avenged sevenfold, Scream style
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close