now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl19th December 2009
Great playing and explanations Marius - I also really liked the concept of throwing in a longer improvised video at the end - to provide more examples of the explained concepts!
- Krisztian Lovrek19th December 2009
- Gerardo Siere19th December 2009
- Adrian Figallo19th December 2009
bravo marius! it's awesome hoe mixing the blues and jazz can get a very nice funky chops
- Bogdan Radovic19th December 2009
- Emir Hot19th December 2009
Very cool approach.
- Ivan Milenkovic20th December 2009
Very cool passages that should be in the inventory of every serious player. Great lesson
- Marius Pop20th December 2009
Thanks guys, glad you like it
- Zsolt Galambos20th December 2009
What a tasty solo Well done!
- Laszlo Boross21st December 2009
Great lesson Marius! Nice job!
- Stephane Lucarelli22nd December 2009
Nice lesson Marius & some cool lines!
- Piotr Kaczor22nd December 2009
Great playing and lesson, Marius!
- Jad Diab23rd December 2009
Great lesson, and really well explained
- Daniel Realpe28th April 2010
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close