now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Kristofer Dahl25th September 2010
Amazing Juan - this is so 'out' yet so cool!
- thefireball25th September 2010
I agree with Kris - this is so cool!!!
- Lian Gerbino25th September 2010
very nice lesson man!
- Adrian Figallo25th September 2010
great great great songwriting man, inspiring.
- Laszlo Boross25th September 2010
Awesome lesson! Loved it very, very much!
- Juan Cortes26th September 2010
Thanks a lot guys!!! This is a tune i wrote, it will probably be on my second album.
- Vasilije Vukmirovic27th September 2010
Great chords! Reminds me of Holdsworth a bit.
- Zsolt Galambos27th September 2010
- Gerardo Siere28th September 2010
Tremenda leccion Juan. Felicitaciones!
- Chowy Fernandez28th September 2010
amazing juan, i like it a lot!! keep these coming!! hugs!!
- Quibanez28th September 2010
This is super nice
- Juan Cortes28th September 2010
Thanks a lot Vasilije,Zsolt,Gerardo,Chowy and
Quibanez. I'm glad you like it!
- Jerry Arcidiacono1st October 2010
Brilliant lesson, I missed it!
- Procyon1st October 2010
Wow wow!! This is simply AMAZING!! Perfect tune and great playing!
- Daniel Realpe5th March 2011
I love the unusual use of rhythm in here and also the atonal scales,
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close