now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl29th April 2010
Wow beautiful Lucio, and really May:ish!
- Zsolt Galambos29th April 2010
Brian May is a great guitarist, I miss Queen...
- playaxeman29th April 2010
This is really Brain May style. Great !The tone is very close to how Brain his sound what did you use for setup
- Lian Gerbino29th April 2010
great playing man!
- Bogdan Radovic29th April 2010
Very interesting lesson Lucio!
- Adrian Figallo29th April 2010
very nice lucio!!
- Wilska29th April 2010
- fkalich29th April 2010
I would call that great vibrato, precise bends, perfect rhythm and timing, nice little runs mixed with pretty held vibrato notes, embellishments, and harmonizing. Yes, well done Brian May inspired work.
- Hisham Al-Sanea29th April 2010
- Piotr Kaczor30th April 2010
Cool tone and great playing, Lucio!
- Gerardo Siere30th April 2010
Your precision with bendings and vibrato is amazing!
- Santiago Diaz Garces1st May 2010
Nice lesson Lucio! Almost Brian himself!
- Daniel Realpe1st May 2010
a great lesson in the style of a great guitarist!
- Ivan Milenkovic2nd May 2010
Sounds great, well done!
- Lucio Antolini2nd May 2010
- Marcus Siepen3rd May 2010
God save the queen and this lesson Great job
- Vasilije Vukmirovic3rd May 2010
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close