now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl31st October 2010
The Howe vibe is there - and what a fantastic etude, thanks Juan!
- Mate Nagy31st October 2010
Very catchy composition, well done !
- Ben Higgins31st October 2010
This is excellent, Juan !!!
- Lian Gerbino31st October 2010
awesome etude man! love it!!!
- Bogdan Radovic31st October 2010
Beautiful piece Juan!
- Crazy_Diamond31st October 2010
Great vibe .... I don't know why but it made me think about Pirates
- Piotr Kaczor31st October 2010
Awesome composition and great arangement, Juan!
- Adrian Figallo31st October 2010
i love your picking man!
- Juan Cortes31st October 2010
Thanks a lot guys for your comments, I hope you find it useful.
- Ivan Milenkovic1st November 2010
Sounds very cool, love the fluid tone in this one!
- Jerry Arcidiacono2nd November 2010
Sounds almost like a flute! Great picking etude.
- maluroo3rd November 2010
thanks for this =)
- Zsolt Galambos4th November 2010
Awesome lesson, man! Love how you alternate between picking and fingerpicking
- Juan Cortes7th November 2010
Thanks guys!!! I glad you like it!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close