now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Bogdan Radovic26th September 2009
Great lesson Muris!
- Emir Hot26th September 2009
Yeah bro, well done
- Sensible Jones26th September 2009
Great lesson Muris, bookmarked!!!
- Zsolt Galambos26th September 2009
Cool lesson, bro! This lesson has a certain vibe that makes me feel calm
- Jonathan Burgos26th September 2009
Cool Muris! well done.
- Ivan Milenkovic26th September 2009
Great stuff Muris, tone and feel are awesome
- kaznie_NL26th September 2009
Nice one! I really like the the firt few muted notes!
- Pedja Simovic26th September 2009
Great lesson Muris, really dig arpeggio lines
- David Wallimann26th September 2009
Very nice and useful lesson Muris, I love the backing!
- intemperateControl26th September 2009
Freaking cool! That jazzy type timing with funky chop choppy chops and a smooth metal style - a great lesson as always. So much originality when you let it go man... Go for it, Muris!
- Jose Mena27th September 2009
Great stuff Muris, nice phrasing
- Stephane Lucarelli28th September 2009
Cool lesson & some very nice licks Muris!
- Crazyfret28th September 2009
Cool lesson Muris.
I'll have to look at your licks an steal a few
- djohnneay29th September 2009
I was waiting for this lesson !
The beginner version of it had some interesting licks I haven't thought of, and so has this one !
Good job !
- Gerardo Siere29th September 2009
Well done Muris!
- Muris Varajic30th September 2009
Thanks guys, much appreciated!!
- Sinisa Cekic1st October 2009
Lepo sroceno bravo
- Muris Varajic1st October 2009
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close