now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- audiopaal13th October 2011
Wow, I love this lesson! Beautiful
- Ben Higgins13th October 2011
Excellent lesson and composition Sinisa Your video settings also look even better !
- Adrian Figallo13th October 2011
great stuff man!!
- Gabriel Leopardi13th October 2011
Nice progression Sinisa! and great exercise for finderpicking.
- Piotr Kaczor13th October 2011
Indeed! Great and beautiful exercise, Sinisa!
- Sinisa Cekic13th October 2011
- Daniel Realpe14th October 2011
it sounds beautiful, and very useful. Inversions make our life easier
- newguyatgmc14th October 2011
- Ivan Milenkovic15th October 2011
Sounds great Sinisa, and the video is looking very good as well, nice settings and lightning!
- JPBluestring15th October 2011
Thank you Master. This gives me the leitmotiv to restring my classical. Nice piece. I like the efficient fingerpicking. Right on!
- Kristofer Dahl16th October 2011
Beautiful Sinisa - we don't have enough acoustic lessons!
- Sensible Jones18th October 2011
Beautiful arrangement Sinisa!!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close