now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl31st March 2010
Really cool intervals and patterns Christian!
- Zsolt Galambos31st March 2010
Impressive! Makes me wanna grab my guitar and learn it
- Marcus Siepen31st March 2010
fantastic tapping here, awesome lesson
- Sinisa Cekic31st March 2010
Awesome techniques and cool progression !
- Adrian Figallo31st March 2010
amazing christian!, reminds me somehow to van halen two hands tapping
- Lian Gerbino31st March 2010
awesome man! well done
- Bogdan Radovic31st March 2010
Great technique workout Christian!
- Stephane Lucarelli31st March 2010
Great playin' man, very well done!
- Ivan Milenkovic31st March 2010
Sounds awesome man, great stuff
- Emir Hot31st March 2010
Nice job man. Well done
- Vasilije Vukmirovic2nd April 2010
Sounds like strings, awesome, very clean and tasty!
- Christian Vidal3rd April 2010
thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments!!
- Aleksander Sukovic4th April 2010
Wow! This sounds great! Great harmonic progression! Though, I find that a Les Paul makes 8-finger tapping a bit difficult, because of the switch position
- Christian Vidal6th April 2010
thanks Aleksander!, and, about the switch position, you're absolutely right!! that's why most of the times I play tapping using the neck position(it's a good think I like that sound)
- Santiago Diaz Garces10th April 2010
Great tapping!. Very useful licks for mastering this technique. Nice work Christian!
- emirb13th August 2010
Van Halen on steroids! love it!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close