now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl30th August 2010
Spot on Chowy - this is so much Romeo. The synth overdub is a really neat trick as well!
- MigeZ30th August 2010
SICK Just plain awesomeness
- Adrian Figallo30th August 2010
yeah the synth makes the sound pop!
- Daniel Realpe30th August 2010
This technique is really versatile, you can really play any arpeggio you want with it. It's a really good complement to sweeps
- Santiago Diaz Garces30th August 2010
Great lesson Chowy! It has the escence of the Romeo style. Awesome work
- Lian Gerbino30th August 2010
aweosme playing vieja!
- thefireball30th August 2010
Cool! My little brother says it reminds him of space. I was listening to you while he was inventing something from cardboard and duct tape. He's like, "Hey, that sounds cool!" and came over here.
- Alexiaden9331st August 2010
I love Symphony X. Awesome lesson, Chowy
- Jerry Arcidiacono1st September 2010
Great tapping lesson and good-old-tshirt
- Ivan Milenkovic2nd September 2010
sounds awesome man, great tapping lines!
- Todd Simpson5th September 2010
Just amazing, yet again! Good lord man! Your technique is just BEYOND. The control, the speed, the dexterity, the musicality, it's all there. Nicely done.
- Vasilije Vukmirovic7th September 2010
- del-4fr53e37th September 2010
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close