now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl21st September 2009
Your phrasing is spot on and very expressive - love it Stephane!
- Alex8721st September 2009
Very nice phrasing Stephane!! Gonna borrow some licks here for sure
- playaxeman21st September 2009
very nice and useful lesson.
- Staffy21st September 2009
As Kris already mentioned, very nice phrasing indeed, and cool & relaxed timing. Sounds very nice !!!
- Bogdan Radovic21st September 2009
Very good topic and lesson!
- Stephane Lucarelli21st September 2009
I'm very pleased with your comments, thanks !
- Toni Suominen21st September 2009
Great playing Stephane
- Emir Hot21st September 2009
Great stuff. Sounds like Santana in some parts
- Sensible Jones21st September 2009
Great phrasing Stephane!!! I love this!!
- Pedja Simovic21st September 2009
Nice ideas Stephane, cool lesson!
- berko21st September 2009
Tone is spot on! Man, this is inspirational! Bookmarked for sure
- Jonathan Burgos21st September 2009
cool man! good lesson partner!
- Gabriel Leopardi21st September 2009
Nice phrasing Stephane! It's a pleassure to hear this piece of music.
- Zsolt Galambos21st September 2009
Great lesson, Stephane
- Ivan Milenkovic21st September 2009
Great smooth tone, and tasty soloing!
- Stephane Lucarelli22nd September 2009
Thanks guys, glad you like it!
- Marcus Siepen22nd September 2009
Great phrasing, very well done
- Vasilije Vukmirovic22nd September 2009
great fusion licks!
- Piotr Kaczor23rd September 2009
Smooth tone and playing! Your BT's are always on the highest level!
- Laszlo Boross23rd September 2009
Very nice lesson Stephane!
- Sinisa Cekic23rd September 2009
So cool sounding,great lesson Stephane !
- Stephane Lucarelli24th September 2009
Thanks once more guys!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close