now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl27th February 2010
Excellent phrasing Stephane - and the colors are there for sure!
- playaxeman27th February 2010
Great to see the way how how you play
Typical melody I would never have came up with which makes this a useful lesson for me.
- Bogdan Radovic27th February 2010
Great lesson and feeling Stephane!
- Lester27th February 2010
Great lesson! I like it
- Adrian Figallo27th February 2010
wow stephane, wow man, this sounds soo jazzy for me, i love it, going to learn this one
- Stephane Lucarelli27th February 2010
Thanks everyone for the nice comment, glad you like it!
- Daniel Realpe27th February 2010
great feeling on this one! nice lesson!
- Sergio Dorado27th February 2010
Excellent fusion lines, Stephane! Great lesson
- Marcus Siepen28th February 2010
very cool licks here, well done
- Ivan Milenkovic28th February 2010
sounds great, and it has a great groove!
- Stephane Lucarelli1st March 2010
- Laszlo Boross1st March 2010
Great lesson Sephane! I like your style and playing!
- Piotr Kaczor2nd March 2010
Great feeling and cool sounding BT, Stephane!
- Zsolt Galambos2nd March 2010
Very inspiring lesson, man! Love your phrasing
- Stephane Lucarelli4th March 2010
Thanks my friends for the nice comments
- Vasilije Vukmirovic6th March 2010
Great lesson! 100% fusion!
- Stephane Lucarelli9th March 2010
Thanks a lot Vasilije !
- Emir Hot11th March 2010
I can't believe I missed this one. Great work here man
- Stephane Lucarelli12th March 2010
Cool, thanks Emir!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close