now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Kristofer Dahl13th September 2010
Thanks Stephane! I once again want to remind people that spending an hour with this lesson could make the scales you have learned come to life - you always need new input!
- Jerry Arcidiacono13th September 2010
Very useful lesson Stephane, like the previous one.
- Daniel Realpe13th September 2010
agreed with Kris,
timing is essential in communicating musical ideas
- Mate Nagy13th September 2010
Very useful lesson covering the most common 16th rythm patterns . . .
- Stephane Lucarelli13th September 2010
Thanks a lot, great to hear guys!
- Bogdan Radovic14th September 2010
Very essential topic and lesson!
- Stephane Lucarelli15th September 2010
- playaxeman15th September 2010
oh yes this is what I need to practice on day basis. Thanks good routine
- Piotr Kaczor16th September 2010
Really cool and useful exercises, Stephane! Your tone is brilliant as always!
- Stephane Lucarelli30th October 2010
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close