Very cool exercise Stephane. This should be a useful example for people wondering what to make of their scales, just by working with rhythms like this you can start building variations and melodies.
Very good topic and exercises Stephane!
Useful lesson for beginners Stephane!
Great, thanks a lot guys!
I totally agree with Kris. This is a great first step into using scales musically
very smooth. Got a nice feel to it. Sets a mood. Awesome to have more beginner material coming in.
Useful lesson, and your sound is really relaxing!
Cool easy exercise for using scale use man!
Good topic coverage and useful exercises in this lesson man
Thanks my friends!
In this lesson we will work on fundamental rhythmic patterns, and especially the 16th notes subdivision.
Here are some tips to take advantage of this lesson:
- singing rhythmic figures is the best way to memorize & assimilate them.
- choose one note on the guitar and play the rhythmic figures (you could also sing them at the same time...) .
- play a pentatonic scale with the rhythmic figures, and/or apply to any chord you want!
- make your own rhythm combination.
- of course practice with a metronome!!
- last but not least, have fun!