now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl17th August 2010
Very cool exercise Stephane. This should be a useful example for people wondering what to make of their scales, just by working with rhythms like this you can start building variations and melodies.
- Bogdan Radovic17th August 2010
Very good topic and exercises Stephane!
- Jerry Arcidiacono17th August 2010
Useful lesson for beginners Stephane!
- Stephane Lucarelli17th August 2010
Great, thanks a lot guys!
- Daniel Realpe17th August 2010
I totally agree with Kris. This is a great first step into using scales musically
- shatterd17th August 2010
very smooth. Got a nice feel to it. Sets a mood. Awesome to have more beginner material coming in.
- Zsolt Galambos19th August 2010
Useful lesson, and your sound is really relaxing!
- kaznie_NL20th August 2010
Cool easy exercise for using scale use man!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic22nd August 2010
- Stephane Lucarelli23rd August 2010
- Ivan Milenkovic25th August 2010
Good topic coverage and useful exercises in this lesson man
- Stephane Lucarelli25th August 2010
Thanks my friends!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close