now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Kristofer Dahl16th February 2011
Yeah! I love this side of Slash, I think the harmonic minor scale is yet an unexpected ingredient coming from a rock guy.
- Mudbone16th February 2011
I really like this solo... a lot
- Ben Higgins16th February 2011
This is great Lucio.. you've really captured Slash's feel and technique with this series !
- Bogdan Radovic16th February 2011
Very fresh sounding solo!
- Zsolt Galambos16th February 2011
Yeah I love this side of Slash! Harmonic minor with a rock approach and phrasing
- Piotr Kaczor16th February 2011
"Double talkin jive" Fantastic lesson, Lucio!
- playaxeman16th February 2011
great solo and I love the lesson concept. Keep on rocking
- thefireball17th February 2011
Amazing stuff! I like this scale!
- Daniel Realpe17th February 2011
This is a great solo! I wonder where did Slash get that influence from?
- Ivan Milenkovic2nd March 2011
Awesome stuff in this lesson, definitely one of the trademarks of Slash
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close