now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- zen22nd February 2010
So Cool !!! Thanks Daniel
- Karl-ss22nd February 2010
- Adrian Figallo22nd February 2010
nice groove daniel!
- Daniel Realpe22nd February 2010
- kaznie_NL22nd February 2010
Sounds... odd haha, cool lesson Daniel!
- playaxeman22nd February 2010
Great solo and very good instruction video's from different angles
- Lian Gerbino22nd February 2010
thanks for a great lesson man! well done!
- Bogdan Radovic22nd February 2010
Very interesting topic and lesson Daniel!
- del-4fr53e322nd February 2010
- Emir Hot22nd February 2010
This is a fantastic solo man. Great work
- Stephane Lucarelli23rd February 2010
Great lesson Daniel, interresting topic.
- NoSkill24th February 2010
Very cool solo, Daniel! On my list to study.
- Ivan Milenkovic24th February 2010
Sounds very cool, timing is very nice and inspiring. Reminds me a bit on Fives
- Daniel Realpe24th February 2010
thanks a lot guys!
- Zsolt Galambos24th February 2010
Another great lesson by you, man! It's an awesome solo!
- Marcus Siepen28th February 2010
very cool lesson, I like such odd rhythms a lot
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close