now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- playaxeman4th January 2011
fantastic lesson love your style.
- NoSkill6th January 2011
I've always been a fan of your phrasing, Jona. This is another great one!
- Kristofer Dahl15th January 2011
Yes awesome Jonathan and very tasty faster runs in this one.
By the way this lesson is in HD - this is the future of GMC videos!
- Sean_123415th January 2011
Nice phrasing man Difficulty is more like 7 I guess
- Zsolt Galambos15th January 2011
Great lesson, I love your phrasing man
- Jonathan Burgos15th January 2011
- Bear Rose15th January 2011
amazing as always Jonathan!
- Jerry Arcidiacono15th January 2011
Sounds a lot like Luke! Well done.
- Juan Cortes16th January 2011
Great lesson Johnatan, insane lick at 0:54, I really like it
- Daniel Realpe16th January 2011
oh lovely melodies here! I love expressive playing
- Bluesberry16th January 2011
So... so damn tasty! Too tasty!
You have an incredible phrasing ability but also great licks... I especially enjoyed the bluesy lick at 44 secs.
Great bends too!
- Ben Higgins18th January 2011
That was very very very cool !!! Great lesson !
- Toni Suominen18th January 2011
- rico18th January 2011
GREAT ! REALLY SMOOTH
- Piotr Kaczor21st January 2011
Beautiful playing, mate!
- Lian Gerbino24th January 2011
perfect as always Jona!
- Sinisa Cekic31st January 2011
Wow, awesome job Jonathan !!!
- Jonathan Burgos31st January 2011
thanks friends for the comments!!!
- emirb15th March 2011
back on track with GMC, and this is the lesson i find!! can't wait to learn it! GREAT lesson Jona!!
- Biek28th February 2013
Took my second lesson on this one: nice piece of work, sometimes a bit too fast for me. That's where the lower speed tracks help me. I will need them. Thanx to Jonathan.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close