now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Kristofer Dahl20th April 2010
This is a beautiful ballad Gera, thanks!
- playaxeman20th April 2010
beautiful. Great song. Thx for this lesson
- Zsolt Galambos20th April 2010
I just love Sting! One of my favorite pop singers/composers. Great job, Gera!
- Bogdan Radovic20th April 2010
Beautiful song choice and lesson Gerardo!
- Ivan Milenkovic20th April 2010
that is pure awesomeness Love this song
- Adrian Figallo20th April 2010
the main chords/riff is a classic!
- Gerardo Siere20th April 2010
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it.
OST means Orginal Sound Track, its an abreviation that sliped
- Keilnoth20th April 2010
Beautiful song Gerardo ! Very nice way to learn chords patterns.
- Nadir20th April 2010
My favorite song from Sting. I wanted to learn this for so long
- Stephane Lucarelli20th April 2010
Beautiful cover Gerardo!
- Sergio Dorado20th April 2010
Sounds really great!
- Santiago Diaz Garces21st April 2010
An awesome lesson from an awesome song. Just perfect!
- Christophe21st April 2010
Love that song Gerardo, very beautiful.
Léon si a french movie :] But I forgot that there was this music in it..
- Daniel Realpe21st April 2010
brought memories with this one,
- kaznie_NL21st April 2010
I want to learn that main riff, it's cool
- Piotr Kaczor22nd April 2010
Beautiful playing, Gerardo!
- Lian Gerbino22nd April 2010
wow, great great job man! sounds just perfect!
- Hisham Al-Sanea23rd April 2010
- Frederik25th April 2010
I learned it had been on my mind for years
- Laszlo Boross26th April 2010
Very nice playing Gerardo! This is an awesome song!
- Marius Bob26th April 2010
I will learn this song
- Marcus Siepen3rd May 2010
Soooo beautiful, on of my fave Sting songs, great lesosn Gera
- Maton30th August 2010
It would be good if you wrote out the cord charts with fingerings.
- Romko10th March 2014
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close