now playing :
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl10th September 2010
Very cool Daniel - this one sounded fresh and groovy in spite of all the syncopations (etc). An excellent rhythm etude.
- Bogdan Radovic10th September 2010
Very cool sounding tune Daniel! Also good time keeping lesson!
- Fingerspasm10th September 2010
I really like this one. I will be adding this to my practice sessions. I really like lessons that have a good musical quality. Thanks for the great lesson.
- Lian Gerbino10th September 2010
yeah, very great piece of music man!
- NoSkill10th September 2010
Great idea, Daniel!
- Adrian Figallo10th September 2010
very cool daniel, you got some groove going on!
- thefireball10th September 2010
Wow, that's SOME timing lesson!
- Zsolt Galambos10th September 2010
Cool lesson, man!
- Fernando Culen10th September 2010
Cool man! Great lesson!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic10th September 2010
This is great! We haven't had this topic yet!
- Daniel Realpe10th September 2010
thanks guys! I think this is a topic that kept on being a problem in the REC takes. That's why I thought it would be very useful for many GMC:ers
- Jerry Arcidiacono11th September 2010
Groovy and very useful lesson!
- shatterd12th September 2010
man that is a bad ass lesson there Daniel!
- Daniel Realpe13th September 2010
- playaxeman15th September 2010
very cool and very very useful
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close