now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Kuba Szafran13th December 2008
Awesome stuff and great backing track David!!
- berko13th December 2008
One of your best in style of lessos IMO. Awesome stuff, cool bt!
- Déjà vu13th December 2008
(Long Story)... But, man! I wish this lesson came out a week ago ...
- Bogdan Radovic13th December 2008
Wow you nailed the style perfectly ! Top notch stuff David!
- Sinisa Cekic13th December 2008
I like this !
- Nazgul13th December 2008
Sounds really spanish! I like the backing.
- Nemanja Filipovic13th December 2008
Wow,beautiful lessson David,and top notch playing as well.
- Ognjen Protic13th December 2008
- Pedja Simovic13th December 2008
Nice one David !
- Emir Hot13th December 2008
very nice David
- Guitarist1613th December 2008
Great lesson, you covered Di Meola perfectly.
- Hisham Al-Sanea13th December 2008
great style David.
- Gerardo Siere14th December 2008
Very nice playing.
- Marcus Siepen14th December 2008
- kaznie_NL14th December 2008
Super David! You really caught the style! I love your tone
- David Wallimann14th December 2008
Thanks you everyone!
I really like how the tone of my Parker worked out on this one too, those piezzos are so cool!
- Jose Mena14th December 2008
Loved it man, sounds like an acoustic, love the feel of the track and your lead work
- Dejan Farkas17th December 2008
Cool, Al Di Meola is great indeed, and this really sounds like him, well done Dave
- taojones24th December 2008
excellent David I love this type of music...tj
- Fretburns3rd March 2009
Wow cool lesson....thats tricky stuff alt picking at tha speed...i need more practise! especially with those scale patterns..thanks
- Aleksander Sukovic4th March 2009
Great performance! This is top class. Great one, David!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close