now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Toni Suominen20th January 2009
Useful stuff Joe!
- Lian Gerbino20th January 2009
well done Joe, this is so useful to improv your right hand!
- Nazgul20th January 2009
This will help me right now. Thanks Joe!
- David Wallimann20th January 2009
Great lesson, very good to learn solid foundations!
- Carlos Carrillo20th January 2009
I love this lesson Joe! great Blues!
- Pedja Simovic20th January 2009
Tritone is awesome, nice lesson Joe
- Emir Hot20th January 2009
great lesson Joe
- kaznie_NL20th January 2009
Thanks Joe, nice beginner lesson!
- Piotr Kaczor20th January 2009
Cool Joe. Very useful lesson!
- berko20th January 2009
So simple yet so cool! Well, I guess that's what raw blues is about
- Ivan Milenkovic20th January 2009
Very nice Joe, this is essential stuff really.
- Hisham Al-Sanea20th January 2009
sounds great Joe.very good lesson
- Bogdan Radovic20th January 2009
Great work Joe ! Love these rhythm lessons!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic20th January 2009
- Joe Kataldo21st January 2009
- Dejan Farkas21st January 2009
Nice stuff Joe
- Gerardo Siere22nd January 2009
This is very important stuff, this intervals ar called "guide tones" and their use in our scales when soloing makes the solo reflect the subjacent harmony. 3rd and 7ns works for any king of chord major, minor and dominant, and it is worth learning them in other strings, of cours for struming, tibre and register porpouse 3rd and 4th strings are the best. Thanks Joe for this lesson.
- Alejandro Pinero25th January 2009
Cool lesson Joe!!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close