now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- berko18th January 2009
This is beautiful, Sergio!!
I'll try to master this one
- AlexLion18th January 2009
Oh my, this is really beautiful music..
- Toni Suominen18th January 2009
Very beautiful piece, great job Sergio!
- Piotr Kaczor18th January 2009
You are very sensitive player, Sergio! Beautiful piece!
- Ivan Milenkovic18th January 2009
Superb dynamics mate, great feel for the music.
- Pedja Simovic18th January 2009
Very nice Sergio, I really like the counterpoint in this one
- Nazgul18th January 2009
Wow, one of the best acoustic lesson so far, in my opinion. Beautiful piece.
- bsamn18th January 2009
Man, you're stuff is so inspiring man.
Even though im not really into Flamenco/classical, i want to learn some stuff, which i will soon.
It just sounds so beautiful.
- David Wallimann18th January 2009
Great material Sergio. I love how this develops finger independence. Very good lesson!
- Bogdan Radovic18th January 2009
Excellent lesson and brilliant performance Sergio!!
- Muris Varajic18th January 2009
Great job Sergio.
- Vasilije Vukmirovic18th January 2009
Excellent lesson, love that diminished chord at 0:48:)
- Emir Hot18th January 2009
Beautiful piece Sergio
- kaznie_NL18th January 2009
Nice playing Sergio!
- Sergio Dorado18th January 2009
Thanks a lot, peers!
- Hisham Al-Sanea18th January 2009
wonderful Sergio .nice playing
- Trond Vold18th January 2009
There's some great dynamics in your playing.
- Carlos Carrillo19th January 2009
I love your style Sergio!
- Dejan Farkas19th January 2009
- Alejandro Pinero25th January 2009
Very good lesson Serio!
- Daniel Realpe16th May 2010
Excellent piece! beautiful
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close