I love this song and this is a very nice lesson Carlos
Very nice Carlos. This requires some concentration to execute all those little passages properly. It sounds very nice.
Very nice lesson Carlos
Sounds great, love the strings in the backing !
Great job Carlos !
Nice and very melodic lesson Carlos. Good job
Good job, Carlos!
Awesome pure Awesomeness:)
Love the melody! Your "In The Style Of"-Lessons are always great and inspiring, my friend!
Great lesson again, Carlos! How are you doing this?
Sounds pretty cool man, nice finger work!
very good style Carlos.good job
Another great in style lesson Carlos, well done man !
I don't listen to Creed, but this is great!
very nice lesson Carlos, well done
Creed happen to be one of my fav bands ever and have a lot of memories for me... so thank u very much for this lesson
Ok friends of GMC! In this opportunity, we will see again Creed’s style, but this time; we will study the style of their ballads!
One Last Breath was the fifth single of the album Weathered, published for Believe in 2001.
This one was the last disc of the group before dissolving and to be formed two new bands "The Great Divides" (formed by the vocalist Scott Stapp) and the incredible "Alter Bridge" (formed by other members of Creed) One Last Breath it was a great success in the USA, coming to the highest positions of the principal North American lists, and contributing that the disc was certified 6 times platinum.
This one is one of the best "ballads” that I have listened.
* Scott Stapp – lead vocals (1995–2004)
* Mark Tremonti – guitars, backing vocals (1995–2004); bass guitar on Weathered (2001 — all tracks)
* Scott Phillips – drums, percussion, keyboards (1995–2004)
* Brian Marshall – bass guitar (1995–2000)
* Brett Hestla – bass guitar (2000–2004)
* Brian Brasher – guitars (1995)
* John Kurzweg – keyboards on My Own Prison
* Aimee Stapp – backing vocals on Weathered
* Robby Krieger – guitars on Stoned Immaculate: The Music of the Doors
* Jamie Muhoberac – keyboards on Stoned Immaculate: The Music of the Doors
* 1997: My Own Prison
* 1999: Human Clay
* 2001: Weathered
* 2004: Greatest Hits
You’ll work aspects like rhythm, scale uses, and different techniques as Fingers picking, legato slide and vibrato.
Key: D Major
Audio Settings: to record this lesson I have used the POD X3 live.
Analog Chorus: Depth 66% Mix: 35%
Analog Delay with modulation: 413ms Mix: 43% feedback: 43%
Amp: 2001 tread plate dual clean.
Cab: 4x12 tread mic 57 axis
Nothing is impossible! Feel the music and God bless you!
D Major Scale