now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Nazgul23rd November 2008
Wow, very interesting lesson. Great, Ramiro!
- Dejan Farkas23rd November 2008
- Bogdan Radovic23rd November 2008
Excellent lesson on delay use!
- kaznie_NL23rd November 2008
Wow, that sounds awesome Ramiro!!
- Emir Hot23rd November 2008
very cool delay trick
- Hisham Al-Sanea23rd November 2008
nice one Ramiro.sounds great
- Ramiro Delforte23rd November 2008
Thank you guys
- Fran23rd November 2008
Beautiful and melodic, nice one Ramiro!
- Sergio Dorado23rd November 2008
Cool ideas. Great!
- Ivan Milenkovic23rd November 2008
Very interesting Ramiro, great job mate
- Vinod Saranga24th November 2008
Very melodic !
Great tune Ramiro
- Gerardo Siere24th November 2008
Very nice delay idea Ramiro.
- Ramiro Delforte24th November 2008
Glad you like it
- Alex8724th November 2008
Very creative use of delay Ramiro. Great lesson
- Carlos Carrillo24th November 2008
Cool Rami!!!! Very interesting at the time of play Arpeggios with Delay!!
- Muris Varajic24th November 2008
- Nemanja Filipovic24th November 2008
Amazing lesson mate,really like the drums line.
- Pedja Simovic24th November 2008
Great work Ramiro !
What kind of delay should you use - analog, digital , tap etc ? I read its 200ms I will check it out
- Ramiro Delforte25th November 2008
I used tap delay, and Stereo
- Marcus Siepen25th November 2008
very interesting lesson, well done
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close