now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Nazgul23rd November 2008
Wow, very interesting lesson. Great, Ramiro!
- Dejan Farkas23rd November 2008
- Bogdan Radovic23rd November 2008
Excellent lesson on delay use!
- kaznie_NL23rd November 2008
Wow, that sounds awesome Ramiro!!
- Emir Hot23rd November 2008
very cool delay trick
- Hisham Al-Sanea23rd November 2008
nice one Ramiro.sounds great
- Ramiro Delforte23rd November 2008
Thank you guys
- Fran23rd November 2008
Beautiful and melodic, nice one Ramiro!
- Sergio Dorado23rd November 2008
Cool ideas. Great!
- Ivan Milenkovic23rd November 2008
Very interesting Ramiro, great job mate
- Vinod Saranga24th November 2008
Very melodic !
Great tune Ramiro
- Gerardo Siere24th November 2008
Very nice delay idea Ramiro.
- Ramiro Delforte24th November 2008
Glad you like it
- Alex8724th November 2008
Very creative use of delay Ramiro. Great lesson
- Carlos Carrillo24th November 2008
Cool Rami!!!! Very interesting at the time of play Arpeggios with Delay!!
- Muris Varajic24th November 2008
- Nemanja Filipovic24th November 2008
Amazing lesson mate,really like the drums line.
- Pedja Simovic24th November 2008
Great work Ramiro !
What kind of delay should you use - analog, digital , tap etc ? I read its 200ms I will check it out
- Ramiro Delforte25th November 2008
I used tap delay, and Stereo
- Marcus Siepen25th November 2008
very interesting lesson, well done
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close