now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Kristofer Dahl29th July 2009
Awesome tone as usual, and a splendid build-up in dynamics. Thanks for the inspiration Ivan!
- sonny_NL29th July 2009
Nice lesson i like the build-up
- Emir Hot29th July 2009
Really cool. I like the tone
- Raph29th July 2009
Awesome licks dude!
- Zsolt Galambos29th July 2009
Wow man, you are a true inspiration! Great lesson
- Pedja Simovic29th July 2009
Cool lesson Ivan!
- Alexiaden9329th July 2009
Awesome lesson, Ivan ! Is that the Mexican Strat' you were talking about ?
- Bogdan Radovic29th July 2009
Dynamics are most important part of leads and playing in general, so this lesson is very useful!
- Ivan Zecic29th July 2009
yes, that's my mexican strat...
- Janos Kallai29th July 2009
So cool solo, with great tunes!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic29th July 2009
Great lesson, Ivan!
- playaxeman29th July 2009
Great tone and good build up of the solo
- Laszlo Boross29th July 2009
Great playing Ivan! Nice lesson!
- Ivan Milenkovic29th July 2009
Great chops man, very nice tone
- Muris Varajic29th July 2009
- UncleSkillet29th July 2009
I like your style man!! Cool lesson.
- Jerry Arcidiacono29th July 2009
Great lesson for such an important topic. Great tone as well
- Ivan Mihaljevic31st July 2009
- kaznie_NL31st July 2009
Lots of feel!! Great
- Ivan Zecic1st August 2009
- Sinisa Cekic2nd August 2009
Well done Ivane
- Ivan Zecic21st August 2009
- MirkoSchmidt5th September 2009
very well Ivan,
like you explain in another lession, you creaqte a very nice Atmosphere in the video!
im still trying this one!
isnt as hard as it sounds!
- MirkoSchmidt6th September 2009
hm, ok it is such hard as it sounds...
- Ivan Zecic14th September 2009
hahahahah thanks man!
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close