now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Muris Varajic8th February 2009
Killer picking Vasilije, thanks for lesson!
- Kristofer Dahl8th February 2009
Beautiful Vasilije - your lessons makes me want to get some new gear and start getting serious about jazz guitar!
- Kuba Szafran8th February 2009
Beautiful composition, good job Vasilije !
- Nemanja Filipovic8th February 2009
Amazing lesson Vasilije.
- Pedja Simovic8th February 2009
Excellent picking Vasilije, cool lesson !
- Piotr Kaczor8th February 2009
Cool lesson, Vasilije! Great for picking improvement!
- berko8th February 2009
Woo, never heard this piece in such a tempo... I couldn't even play it with finger picking... Thanks for this transcription, I loved it
- Emir Hot8th February 2009
- Toni Suominen8th February 2009
Great picking lesson Vasilije!
- Nazgul8th February 2009
Great! I will try that to improve my picking.
- Ivan Milenkovic8th February 2009
Very clean AP Vasilije, great job!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic8th February 2009
I advice all students to practice this as regular exercise, with metronome, it will improve picking very fast.
- Bogdan Radovic8th February 2009
Great job Vasilije! Sounds very smooth!
- Hisham Al-Sanea8th February 2009
sounds great Vasilije.very nice lesson
- Sergio Dorado9th February 2009
Sounds really cool!
- Trond Vold9th February 2009
- David Wallimann9th February 2009
Great lesson man!
- Carlos Carrillo10th February 2009
Beautiful jazz lesson mate!
- Yanzibar10th February 2009
Woah, I'm sure going to improve my picking with this, thanks!
- Dejan Farkas10th February 2009
Great version, I like it
- Sinisa Cekic11th February 2009
Awesome Vasilije,chudo jedno !
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close