now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Emir Hot2nd December 2008
very cool chords and playing
- Ivan Milenkovic2nd December 2008
Nice chords Joe, good job.
- Nazgul2nd December 2008
Some good funky stuff there, Joe!
- Jose Mena2nd December 2008
Cool chord lesson, but I can't help trying to improvise something over it.
- Kuba Szafran2nd December 2008
Cool groovy lesson Joe !
- kaznie_NL2nd December 2008
Thanks Joe, quit funky!!
- ItsMe2nd December 2008
- Dejan Farkas2nd December 2008
Nice one Joe
- Hisham Al-Sanea2nd December 2008
nice funk lesson Joe.
- Bogdan Radovic2nd December 2008
That was groove!!
- Kizaze442nd December 2008
Joe, what scales would you improvise over this? I have some ideas, but wonder what you think. Cool lesson!
- Pedja Simovic2nd December 2008
Cool stuff Joe!
I like the tone
- Sergio Dorado2nd December 2008
Very good funky lesson
- Gerardo Siere3rd December 2008
- Muris Varajic3rd December 2008
- Piotr Kaczor3rd December 2008
Cool Joe! Nice lesson.
- playaxeman3rd December 2008
He that was refreshing.
Jazzy chords played in a funky way, that was groovy.
- Carlos Carrillo3rd December 2008
I feel good!! Playing this lesson!! jajaja!
- Joe Kataldo4th December 2008
Major pentatonic, minor pentatonic, mixolydian, other words all the stuff you may use over a major blues, 9th chords really doesn't make any difference
- Alejandro Pinero4th December 2008
- Marcus Siepen9th December 2008
- flashgordon2nd July 2009
how do I play the chord-can you post a tab for it?
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close