now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Jerry Arcidiacono17th October 2008
Great lesson Lian. A lot of material to work with!
- Nazgul17th October 2008
And new, great riffs. Well done, Lian! And very weird drums.
- Piotr Kaczor17th October 2008
Great prog lesson Lian. I'm agree with Jerry - work, work and work:-)
- Emir Hot17th October 2008
This is a very interesting one Lian. Well done
- Muris Varajic17th October 2008
Metal all the way,great job Lian!
- chmilew17th October 2008
Wow, your so creative Man ! Great licks and nice BT
- Dejan Farkas17th October 2008
- kaznie_NL17th October 2008
Nice job Lian! I like your diagrams!!
- Fran17th October 2008
Perfect Lian, I love this metal series
- Capt.Z17th October 2008
Very cool lesson
- SensE17th October 2008
Hi, Lian.Good play as always. Where do you get the inspiration from ?
- Carlos Carrillo17th October 2008
Very interesting the part of the harmonic ones! Good work LIAN!!
- Lian Gerbino17th October 2008
- Pedja Simovic17th October 2008
Cool lesson Lian
- Ivan Milenkovic17th October 2008
Great lesson mate, and cool fretsheets as well
- Hisham Al-Sanea17th October 2008
nice one Lian.
- Bogdan Radovic18th October 2008
Cool riffing! These are great series!!
- Lian Gerbino18th October 2008
thanks again guys
- Ian Bushell18th October 2008
Awesome riffing Lian! This is really cool!
- BIGD218th October 2008
Great riffs. Thanks as always for making one think! By the way, what do you eat to make your fingernails grow dark like that????????
- Marcus Siepen22nd October 2008
great riffs, cool rhythms, killer licks, great lesson
- Lian Gerbino23rd October 2008
thanks for nice comments guys
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close