now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Jerry Arcidiacono17th October 2008
Great lesson Lian. A lot of material to work with!
- Nazgul17th October 2008
And new, great riffs. Well done, Lian! And very weird drums.
- Piotr Kaczor17th October 2008
Great prog lesson Lian. I'm agree with Jerry - work, work and work:-)
- Emir Hot17th October 2008
This is a very interesting one Lian. Well done
- Muris Varajic17th October 2008
Metal all the way,great job Lian!
- chmilew17th October 2008
Wow, your so creative Man ! Great licks and nice BT
- Dejan Farkas17th October 2008
- kaznie_NL17th October 2008
Nice job Lian! I like your diagrams!!
- Fran17th October 2008
Perfect Lian, I love this metal series
- Capt.Z17th October 2008
Very cool lesson
- SensE17th October 2008
Hi, Lian.Good play as always. Where do you get the inspiration from ?
- Carlos Carrillo17th October 2008
Very interesting the part of the harmonic ones! Good work LIAN!!
- Lian Gerbino17th October 2008
- Pedja Simovic17th October 2008
Cool lesson Lian
- Ivan Milenkovic17th October 2008
Great lesson mate, and cool fretsheets as well
- Hisham Al-Sanea17th October 2008
nice one Lian.
- Bogdan Radovic18th October 2008
Cool riffing! These are great series!!
- Lian Gerbino18th October 2008
thanks again guys
- Ian Bushell18th October 2008
Awesome riffing Lian! This is really cool!
- BIGD218th October 2008
Great riffs. Thanks as always for making one think! By the way, what do you eat to make your fingernails grow dark like that????????
- Marcus Siepen22nd October 2008
great riffs, cool rhythms, killer licks, great lesson
- Lian Gerbino23rd October 2008
thanks for nice comments guys
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close