now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- not2secure4u7th January 2009
Awesome man, very very cool topic ! Super lesson !
- Marek Rojewski7th January 2009
Ah, such a nice tone:) I also agree that breathing is very important, when You do it skillfully You will sound much better, while on the same level of technical skill.
- Dejan Farkas7th January 2009
Cool phrasing Dave
- Piotr Kaczor7th January 2009
Great topic Dave and of course awesome playing!
- Ivan Milenkovic7th January 2009
Very nice concept for a lesson, breathing is very important, it makes playing more fluid. Great job David
- kaznie_NL7th January 2009
Hey David, I really like your new lessons, all about phrasing tools!
- Nazgul7th January 2009
Your new lessons are really cool as they help being musical.
- Emir Hot7th January 2009
This is very cool playing and nice melodic ideas David
- David Wallimann7th January 2009
Glad they inspire you!
- Nighthawk17th January 2009
Great idea, David
- Toni Suominen7th January 2009
Helpful as always David!
- Pedja Simovic7th January 2009
Cool lesson David !
- Bogdan Radovic7th January 2009
Cool lesson Topic David!!
- Jeff9th January 2009
Awesome! David your lesson are so excellent, man. Your a big inspiration to me. And that tone is just killer. This lesson sounds just like Satriani to me. Great!
- David Wallimann9th January 2009
Thanks man, your comments make my day and inspire me to prepare something better each time. :-)
- Alejandro Pinero9th January 2009
Very good lesson Dave!!
- Gerardo Siere10th January 2009
Love your lessons, late 80's are back.
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close