now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only5
- Kristofer Dahl22nd January 2008
Very nice Jerry - I love your jazzy touch on these acoustic lessons!
- Dejan Farkas22nd January 2008
Cool lesson Jerry
- botoxfox22nd January 2008
- coffeeman22nd January 2008
Beautiful lesson Jerry.
- Ivan Milenkovic22nd January 2008
Nice lesson man, I like those chords!
- Muris Varajic22nd January 2008
Sounds great Jerry,nice use of index tho!!
- Pablo Vazquez22nd January 2008
Cool lesson! Well done Jerry.
- Bogdan Radovic22nd January 2008
Very interesting lesson ! Great tune also!
- Maximus22nd January 2008
- The Uncreator22nd January 2008
Great stuff, i love the groove of the song, very nice feel to it
- Toni Suominen22nd January 2008
Cool sounding lesson mate!!
- kyldeee22nd January 2008
Sounds cool mate great lesson, gonna learn this one...
- Gerardo Siere22nd January 2008
really nice and jazzy sound, one thing that has it own flavor is trying on acoustic rythm guitar (specialy for balads) is using a realy thin pike like 0.48 mm or so.
- Hisham Al-Sanea22nd January 2008
good job jerry nice riff
- Jerry Arcidiacono22nd January 2008
Thank you guys!
Gerardo: you're right. I normally use thin picks with the acoustic guitar but for this lesson I wanted to show the sound produced by the index finger.
- Juan M. Valero25th January 2008
good lesson my friend, it's really cool this acoustic sound
- Jerry Arcidiacono25th January 2008
Thank you Juan!
- seagull7th February 2008
Lovely tune, when I get a set of new strings I think I'll pay my homage to your great acoustic lessons by recording it.
- Jerry Arcidiacono7th February 2008
seagull: Thank you, it would be great
- Danilo Capezzuto26th February 2008
Bravo Jerry, nice lesson.
- Carlos Carrillo26th March 2008
excellent lesson Jerry!!!
- Alberto Catasso5th September 2008
- Jerry Arcidiacono6th September 2008
Thank you guys
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close