now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Kristofer Dahl24th October 2007
This is beautiful Ben!
- Muris Varajic24th October 2007
Nice one Ben!!
- Gabriel Leopardi24th October 2007
Very nice music Ben!
- Jenkinson24th October 2007
- krudtaa24th October 2007
Very cool little acoustic thing there. great backing to jam Em solo stuff on.Thanks for the lesson.
- coffeeman24th October 2007
- Red Tie24th October 2007
this is one of the most beautiful acoustic pieces i have ever heard, damn, you are amazing ben!
- Unleash-The-Shred24th October 2007
Awesome, this sounds really cool.
- drummingguitarist0624th October 2007
Man, this is pretty. I really like this Ben.
- cloe25th October 2007
SWEET--Ill use this11
- Andrew Cockburn25th October 2007
Very nice indeed Ben!
- Ben N25th October 2007
thanks for all kind words
im glad that you like it
- Marcus Lavendell25th October 2007
- Anthony Grantham26th October 2007
- Juan M. Valero25th October 2007
It's really wonderfull !! great work, Ben
- mattacuk26th October 2007
Good Job Ben, i enjoyed this very much
- Farbror Kudde26th October 2007
very nice ben!
- Ben N25th November 2007
- Rotan25th November 2007
Ben, this is a wonderful piece of music. It is a pleasure to learn it, thank you.
- Ben N26th November 2007
thanks!! I'm really appreciate it
- Carlos Carrillo21st February 2008
Ben!!!Great lesson i want more!
- Danilo Capezzuto28th February 2008
Great lesson, really smart.
- Ben N29th February 2008
thanks Carlos Carrillo & Danilo Capezzuto
- crevedko20th March 2008
This One is realy cool. I just wonder what kind of interesting things can be done with simple 4 chords progression!
- seagull29th May 2008
Apropos this chord progression, the chords are the same as the melodic part in the song Master of Puppets, sweet sweet progression!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close