now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Members only11
- Fran29th September 2008
Beautiful Gerardo, nice job
- Nazgul29th September 2008
This is so cool, thanks!
- Jose Mena29th September 2008
Cool Gerardo, some of those right hand picking patterns look hard to do. Great lesson
- Ivan Milenkovic29th September 2008
Very melodic man, great exercises.
- Emir Hot29th September 2008
Again very nice one
- Alex8729th September 2008
Very nice lesson
- Gerardo Siere29th September 2008
Thank you guys. Sorry for number 30, when editin realize that I mada a reading mistake so had to be redone and I didn´t remember the exact microphone placement.
- kaznie_NL29th September 2008
- Muris Varajic29th September 2008
Cool one Gerardo!
- Bogdan Radovic29th September 2008
Very useful and nice exercises Gerardo!
- Marcus Siepen29th September 2008
great lesson Gerardo
- Pedja Simovic29th September 2008
Good job man ! This is great finger style study keep it coming.
- Hisham Al-Sanea29th September 2008
nice as usual Gera
- Toni Suominen30th September 2008
Great work Gerardo!
- Lian Gerbino30th September 2008
- Alejandro Pinero30th September 2008
A beautiful sound and nice etude!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic2nd October 2008
Those are great exercises. I will include some of this in my practice session, I play with pick, but this is challenging.
Perfect for right hand development.
- Danilo Capezzuto4th October 2008
Useful as hell! This series will let the right hand make an huge improvement! Bravo Gerardo, applause!
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close