now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Members only11
- Fran29th September 2008
Beautiful Gerardo, nice job
- Nazgul29th September 2008
This is so cool, thanks!
- Jose Mena29th September 2008
Cool Gerardo, some of those right hand picking patterns look hard to do. Great lesson
- Ivan Milenkovic29th September 2008
Very melodic man, great exercises.
- Emir Hot29th September 2008
Again very nice one
- Alex8729th September 2008
Very nice lesson
- Gerardo Siere29th September 2008
Thank you guys. Sorry for number 30, when editin realize that I mada a reading mistake so had to be redone and I didn´t remember the exact microphone placement.
- kaznie_NL29th September 2008
- Muris Varajic29th September 2008
Cool one Gerardo!
- Bogdan Radovic29th September 2008
Very useful and nice exercises Gerardo!
- Marcus Siepen29th September 2008
great lesson Gerardo
- Pedja Simovic29th September 2008
Good job man ! This is great finger style study keep it coming.
- Hisham Al-Sanea29th September 2008
nice as usual Gera
- Toni Suominen30th September 2008
Great work Gerardo!
- Lian Gerbino30th September 2008
- Alejandro Pinero30th September 2008
A beautiful sound and nice etude!
- Vasilije Vukmirovic2nd October 2008
Those are great exercises. I will include some of this in my practice session, I play with pick, but this is challenging.
Perfect for right hand development.
- Danilo Capezzuto4th October 2008
Useful as hell! This series will let the right hand make an huge improvement! Bravo Gerardo, applause!
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close