now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Ivan Milenkovic19th August 2008
Superb use of thumb man, great job
- Joe Kataldo19th August 2008
Looks Like it has it's own "Brain" soo independent
- Muris Varajic19th August 2008
- Juan M. Valero19th August 2008
you are a master mate !!!!
Love your lessons although I cannot play them correctly
- Bogdan Radovic19th August 2008
I love these lessons!
- Nazgul19th August 2008
Great feeling in this song!
- Danilo Capezzuto19th August 2008
Useful lesson from an awesome player. I wish I could play like you Sergio!
- Vinod Saranga19th August 2008
Pls More falmenco technique lessons Sergio
- Gabriel Leopardi19th August 2008
I'll learn this lesson! Thank you Sergio!
- chmilew19th August 2008
Amazing lesson, you're a great guitarist Sergio
- Henry Dietzel19th August 2008
this is just awesome, nice 1 Sergio
- Martin la guitarra19th August 2008
awesome, the lesson sounds like an awesome song, a rock song perhaps Awesome job, gotta learn this.
- Harris Sopovic19th August 2008
Very cool lesson, really like this style. Good job =)
- Jenkinson19th August 2008
That is excellent! I dont know if my classical skills are there quite yet.
- sigma719th August 2008
uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhh man i got way more to practice haha exactly wut i need to learn...great lesson
- Marcus Siepen19th August 2008
- Toni Suominen19th August 2008
Great playing mate!
- Sergio Dorado19th August 2008
Sincerely agreed for the comments!
- Gerardo Siere20th August 2008
Great playing my friend!!!
- Alejandro Pinero20th August 2008
great lesson sergio!
- enriquec15th March 2010
Thanks for the lesson Sergiol. A real challenge for me but never tired of traying and practicing it one more time !!!
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close