now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Ivan Milenkovic19th August 2008
Superb use of thumb man, great job
- Joe Kataldo19th August 2008
Looks Like it has it's own "Brain" soo independent
- Muris Varajic19th August 2008
- Juan M. Valero19th August 2008
you are a master mate !!!!
Love your lessons although I cannot play them correctly
- Bogdan Radovic19th August 2008
I love these lessons!
- Nazgul19th August 2008
Great feeling in this song!
- Danilo Capezzuto19th August 2008
Useful lesson from an awesome player. I wish I could play like you Sergio!
- Vinod Saranga19th August 2008
Pls More falmenco technique lessons Sergio
- Gabriel Leopardi19th August 2008
I'll learn this lesson! Thank you Sergio!
- chmilew19th August 2008
Amazing lesson, you're a great guitarist Sergio
- Henry Dietzel19th August 2008
this is just awesome, nice 1 Sergio
- Martin la guitarra19th August 2008
awesome, the lesson sounds like an awesome song, a rock song perhaps Awesome job, gotta learn this.
- Harris Sopovic19th August 2008
Very cool lesson, really like this style. Good job =)
- Jenkinson19th August 2008
That is excellent! I dont know if my classical skills are there quite yet.
- sigma719th August 2008
uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhh man i got way more to practice haha exactly wut i need to learn...great lesson
- Marcus Siepen19th August 2008
- Toni Suominen19th August 2008
Great playing mate!
- Sergio Dorado19th August 2008
Sincerely agreed for the comments!
- Gerardo Siere20th August 2008
Great playing my friend!!!
- Alejandro Pinero20th August 2008
great lesson sergio!
- enriquec15th March 2010
Thanks for the lesson Sergiol. A real challenge for me but never tired of traying and practicing it one more time !!!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close