now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Muris Varajic3rd October 2008
Sounds great Joe!
- Capt.Z3rd October 2008
Very cool lesson!
- Pedja Simovic3rd October 2008
Good job Joe!
- Emir Hot3rd October 2008
- coffeeman3rd October 2008
Very nice Joe, you make simple stuff sound awesome.
- Vasilije Vukmirovic3rd October 2008
Very nice! Keep up the good work!
- Alex873rd October 2008
Very nice lesson Joe
- Nazgul3rd October 2008
This rocks! Fantastic lesson, Joe!
- USAMAN3rd October 2008
- Kuba Szafran3rd October 2008
Cool lesson !
- kaznie_NL3rd October 2008
Thnx Joe, very cool!
- Jose Mena3rd October 2008
Cool sounds Joe good work
- Joe Kataldo3rd October 2008
- Noangels3rd October 2008
Great tone on triads and lead:)
- Hisham Al-Sanea3rd October 2008
nice one Joe.
- Danilo Capezzuto4th October 2008
How to play a nice rock rhythm without playing just power chords, nice lesson Joe! Smart and useful as always!
- Toni Suominen4th October 2008
Very nice lesson Joe!
- Ian Bushell4th October 2008
Cool stuff Joe:)
- Marcus Siepen4th October 2008
awesome lesson Joe
- Dejan Farkas4th October 2008
- Joe Kataldo5th October 2008
- Bogdan Radovic5th October 2008
Great stuff Joe!!
- Ivan Milenkovic5th October 2008
Very good and usable Joey, well done.
- Nick3255th October 2008
- Sergio Dorado5th October 2008
Great! Remember the best Nuno.
- Kristofer Dahl8th October 2008
I agree with Coffeman. You have made some creative stuff out of basic chords! Very neat.
- Joe Kataldo9th October 2008
Thanks Guys, Thanks Boss
This way you can learn and remember triads fast!
- playaxeman8th August 2009
I like the building up in this lesson and it is very useful also
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close