now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Gen9th September 2007
Really cool!! I gotta practice these things with the thumb, keep the lessons comming!
- Rockwouldbe9th September 2007
i think that was really good.
- Juan M. Valero9th September 2007
Excellent Walking !!!! I remember when I study JAZZ
- Muris Varajic9th September 2007
Excellent piece Jerry,well done!!
- ezravdb9th September 2007
This is really fun to play
- Andrew Cockburn9th September 2007
Very nice Jerry - another GMC first for this style!
- Hungus9th September 2007
Very cool man.. I cant wait to get my acoustic back so I can learn this.
- seanM19th September 2007
Haven't touched my acoustic for months, gotta dust it off and learn this awesome lesson.
- jonasrolf9th September 2007
- coxy8110th September 2007
- Jerry Arcidiacono9th September 2007
Thank you guys!
I think guitar has an infinite potential... So, we are here to learn everything is possible!!
Don't you think?
- The Uncreator10th September 2007
Great lesson, i lvoe the groove!
- misterj11th September 2007
i have wanted to learn something like this for a very long time!! sounds great!
- axelsson14th October 2007
Man this sound is bloody sweet!
- Joe Kataldo14th January 2008
- Danilo Capezzuto26th February 2008
- Carlos Carrillo4th March 2008
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close