now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Nazgul28th November 2008
Great, David! I will use these ideas for sure!
- Joe Kataldo28th November 2008
Nice Touch and warm tone
- Nighthawk128th November 2008
Wow, so expressive and emotional. Thanks David !
- Toni Suominen28th November 2008
Great job David!
- Marcus Siepen28th November 2008
Awesome lesson again David, your leads sound so smooth
- Mr T28th November 2008
This sounds great! Cool lesson.
- Carlos Carrillo28th November 2008
Very nice David!! Great sounds!
- kaznie_NL28th November 2008
Wow, lots of feel!
- Muris Varajic28th November 2008
Great feel bro!
- Piotr Kaczor28th November 2008
I must say that your style is recognizable. I recognize David Wallimann sound after 3 notes:) Great lesson!
- Emir Hot28th November 2008
beautiful playing and feel
- Dejan Farkas28th November 2008
Just great, David
- ItsMe28th November 2008
great sound, great playing and beautifull lines
- Hisham Al-Sanea28th November 2008
really expressive touch David.welldone
- Wilska28th November 2008
beautiful David, love it! I hope I can play with that much feeling soon =)
- Sergio Dorado28th November 2008
Great atmosphere and sound. This kind of sound remember me the best compositions of Neal Schon. I love it.
- David Wallimann28th November 2008
Thanks a lot guys!
Glad you like it!
- Trond Vold28th November 2008
Another excellent lesson
- kjutte29th November 2008
Great as usual, Walli!
And I couldn't agree with you more, Piotr!
- Bogdan Radovic29th November 2008
Beautiful sound! Lesson is great !
- Ivan Milenkovic29th November 2008
Very tasty, good dynamics, and smooth tone mate. Great job
- Jose Mena29th November 2008
nice smooth solo, you have great taste when soloing man
- Vinod Saranga30th November 2008
Very Expressive Indeed.
Great Job David
- Kuba Szafran30th November 2008
Really beautiful and touching, David!
- Gerardo Siere30th November 2008
Very melodic stuff David.
- berko30th November 2008
If the first 10 seconds doesn't catch your attention then nothing on planet Earth can...
Such great playing
- Jad Diab30th November 2008
Love the tune man,
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close