now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Pedja Simovic15th October 2008
Great licks David and very useful lesson.
- Muris Varajic15th October 2008
- Emir Hot15th October 2008
cool playing David as usual
- Kuba Szafran15th October 2008
Great lesson and well-explained:)!
- Jose Mena15th October 2008
Nice pentatonic licks, with great groove
- Alex8715th October 2008
Nice lesson David. Good licks in here
- Gerardo Siere15th October 2008
Nice lesson, nice and fast licks.
- Capt.Z15th October 2008
Nice lesson! Cool backing
- Lester15th October 2008
Just what I needed, Thanks!!
- zoom15th October 2008
Great stuff again Dave! I'm jump into this one
- Nazgul15th October 2008
Awesome David, your licks rule!
- Bogdan Radovic15th October 2008
Very good licks David !! Well done!
- Dejan Farkas15th October 2008
- SensE15th October 2008
Very nice lick. Good feeling in it
- kaznie_NL15th October 2008
Thnx David, this is exactly what I need for trying to expand my pentatonic skills!!
- Ivan Milenkovic15th October 2008
Nice and useful pentatonic licks David, good job
- Marcus Siepen15th October 2008
great licks David
- Nemanja Filipovic15th October 2008
As always mate,great lesson,and backing too.
- Zsolt Galambos15th October 2008
Cool! I just love the blues!
- David Wallimann16th October 2008
Thanks a lot everyone!
- Jerry Arcidiacono16th October 2008
Love these licks David Great lesson.
- Sergio Dorado17th October 2008
- Carlos Carrillo17th October 2008
Awesome David! Your style is Great
Thanks for this lesson!
- J.E.23rd October 2008
Cool reminded me a bit of Muris lessons
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close