now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Marcus Siepen19th July 2008
very helpful, cool lesson
- Nighthawk119th July 2008
I've been practising your previous lessons, taking turns as warm-ups and just as good exercises here and there !Thanks for another addition to that helpful concept !How many lessons of Hands-sync are there yet to come ?
- Dejan Farkas19th July 2008
- Pablo Vazquez19th July 2008
- Joe Kataldo19th July 2008
Nice Topic Mate
- SonofDestiny19th July 2008
Hey man! I love these exercises. They help a lot. I just think I overdid the exercize with my pinky...
- Gerardo Siere19th July 2008
- Sergio Dorado19th July 2008
- Juan M. Valero20th July 2008
- Ivan Milenkovic20th July 2008
good for beginners, I used to did some warm ups similar to this, there are endless combinations of it, and although it is not too interesting, it is very good for beginners to go through this basic techniques.
- Bogdan Radovic20th July 2008
Very useful stuff !!
- vintageplaya66620th July 2008
Fantastic, been waiting for a new additon to these series! Indeed very usefull
- Danilo Capezzuto21st July 2008
Thank you guys!
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close