now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Eat-Sleep-andJam28th August 2007
This guy needs to do more lessons, hes got a sick tone.
- Jeff28th August 2007
I remember learning this lead when it first came out. I still play it from time to time. It really flows well and fits the beat nicely. It is harder to play than it appears on the video. Johan makes it look easy.
- jammer911st October 2007
Its melodic. Need to work on this...
- Tjchep24th October 2007
This guy did this solo pure justice..
and then some.
- Spiderusalem30th October 2007
- axelsson3rd November 2007
- Bedlam5th November 2007
- axelsson15th November 2007
- Farbror Kudde17th November 2007
- USAMAN16th December 2007
What model is that ibanez?
- PacmanProductions Reborn18th December 2007
i never knew he was the Swedish Idol!!!
he can sing and play guitar like a god... WOW
- Marcus Lavendell18th December 2007
I think that's another Johan Larsson who was in Swedish Idol.
But still... he's a great guitarist!!
- David Wallimann29th December 2007
Never saw this guy before!
- Mark Schiewe1st January 2008
I want your tone man
- axelsson12th January 2008
Yeah, I don't think he is the Johan Larsson who made it to the finals in Idol. But he sure is great!
- axelsson16th January 2008
I think it's an ibanez universe.
- Joe Kataldo18th February 2008
Yeah the old one, without the hand hole
- Pi3819th February 2008
beautiful. Just, beautiful.
- Ivan Milenkovic19th February 2008
- Danilo Capezzuto18th March 2008
We need more!
- The Hunk30th March 2008
He came, he saw and he rocked
- rockztar14th May 2008
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close