now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Emir Hot6th September 2008
Very nice solo
- Alex876th September 2008
Great solo David Locrian always been my least favorite of the church modes, but the way you use it makes me wanna love it
- Muris Varajic6th September 2008
Wicked mode and great job David!!
- Joe Kataldo6th September 2008
Nice lessons on pentatonics Modes, I always related to it as and Half-diminished arpeggio with and added 4th, but this are just names
- Ivan Milenkovic6th September 2008
Great solo, and a good mood
- at lights end6th September 2008
wow i love what you've done with this mode, sounds great!
- Danilo Capezzuto6th September 2008
Nice lesson, but it's the whole series very nice!
- Kuba Szafran6th September 2008
Nicely done, great lesson!
- Ian Bushell6th September 2008
Great solo and lesson David! Really useful series.
- Gabriel Leopardi6th September 2008
I've never liked this mode but you found a way that makes it sound great! Good job David!
- Bogdan Radovic6th September 2008
Very good lesson David !!
- Nazgul6th September 2008
And again, I recognised your favourite lick. Everytime I hear this lick I know the player is called David Wallimann. And very good lesson indeed, gonna practice the whole series.
- Sergio Dorado6th September 2008
Another great lesson in this series!
- Gerardo Siere7th September 2008
A great solo for a great lesson.
- Toni Suominen7th September 2008
Tasty stuff David
- Juan M. Valero7th September 2008
cool mod and best solo !!!
- ErikEklund11th September 2008
I really Love your modal pentatonics series, awsome job!
- kjutte29th November 2008
I love it, but it doesn't sound Locrian at all. What is the chordprogression?
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close