now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- Members only10
- Kristofer Dahl30th April 2008
Great topic David! This should also help answer the question "what should I do when improvising - I just play the same lick over and over?!"
By being creative with rhythm, you can re-use a lick/theme and make it sound completely different. This is done by changing accent and rhythm. This lesson is a great illustration of this - thanks David!
- Hisham Al-Sanea30th April 2008
nice phrasing lesson David.very welldone
- Ivan Milenkovic30th April 2008
Nice lesson Walli, as always
- Danilo Capezzuto30th April 2008
Nice lesson David!
- Nick Kellie30th April 2008
a good topic!
- Nemanja Filipovic30th April 2008
Great lesson David!
- Capt.Z30th April 2008
Another great lesson!!
- Trond Vold30th April 2008
- Marcus Siepen30th April 2008
Cool lesson David
- Alex8730th April 2008
Great lesson David
- Joe Kataldo30th April 2008
Nice lesson Walli
- Unleash-The-Shred30th April 2008
Great lesson on phrasing Dave.
- Carlos Carrillo30th April 2008
very nice lesson David!!!
- Sergio Dorado30th April 2008
- seanM130th April 2008
Awesome idea, this will help me tons.
- Juan M. Valero1st May 2008
nice lesson David
- David Wallimann1st May 2008
Thanks a lot everyone!
- Pablo Vazquez6th May 2008
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
No members currently practicing this lesson.
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close