now playing :
- Members only1
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Members only8
- Members only9
- zoom1st September 2007
sounds great love those sweeps
- The Uncreator1st September 2007
Just Awesome Man, Fantastic Job!!
And you kinda look like Peter Steele in your picture, off topic, but oh well
- Victafor1st September 2007
very good! i think ill learn it! it will help my sweeps haha my guitar gently sweeps
- Juan M. Valero1st September 2007
Great lesson!!! I like your sweeps
- Jerry Arcidiacono1st September 2007
Thank you guys!
- Eat-Sleep-andJam1st September 2007
While my guitar gently sweeps lol
A humorist indeed:D
Great lesson you keep impressing me !
- David Wallimann2nd September 2007
Very cool man,
I love your Washburn dude! :-)
- Nick3252nd September 2007
- IDontWantThisUsername2nd September 2007
If that's the guitar i think it is, it has an amazing sound for rythm guitar =D Can you make a rythm lesson just for me to listen to? XP
- Jerry Arcidiacono2nd September 2007
IDontWantThisUsername: Maybe in the future, I can use my N2 for a rhythm lesson. For all GMC members, of course.
- Ryan3rd September 2007
sweeping and sliding. Thats new grounds for me. And is getting annoying
great job man!!
- white eagle4th September 2007
Love Eric clapton
That is one of my favorites
- andrei.sz4th September 2007
really cool lesson
- Jerry Arcidiacono4th September 2007
Thank you again! I'm glad you like this lesson.
- Muris Varajic6th September 2007
This Beatles tune is soo great,LOVE the lesson Jerry!!
- Jerry Arcidiacono6th September 2007
Thank you muris!
- Jock McRock6th September 2007
Weird (but good) piece, starts kind of bluesy then has this kind of neo-classical Yngwie J thing happening here -I so want to play these runs but I'm all fingers!
- Farbror Kudde29th October 2007
- Joe Kataldo11th January 2008
- Danilo Capezzuto26th February 2008
- Carlos Carrillo12th March 2008
- Anuj8th May 2008
- Jerry Arcidiacono15th May 2008
Thank you guys
- eddie!!!!15th December 2009
- Jerry Arcidiacono15th December 2009
QUOTE (eddie---- @ Dec 15 2009, 10:41 PM)
Thanks, whatever this means
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close