Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Funnies #38
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Fran
One more week, one more cartoon!

Cartoon artist Jason Nocera delivers a great comic once more, this time based on this thread here, you know, sometimes getting a good distortion is not that easy! laugh.gif Featuring member Darknodar123 smile.gif

Oh, and today we have a little "extra" for you guys, in case you haven't seen it before, check This One too! smile.gif wink.gif

Remember that you can read all previous issues at our GMC Funnies Wiki section.

Have a nice day! cool.gif
Bogdan Radovic
ahahah I know this story smile.gif hehehe great comic! smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Thumping noise it is. laugh.gif
Rated Htr
This usually happened inside my very own house laugh.gif
del-4fr53e3
So thats the strange thumping noise I hear every time I turn up the volume... biggrin.gif
Crazy_Diamond
I recommend POD for an appartment rolleyes.gif
Darknodar123
Ow Sweet.One week in GMC and I got myself a GMC Funny.

Well this has happened to me with the neighbors.But I havent heard a thumping noise smile.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Darknodar123 @ Nov 1 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ow Sweet.One week in GMC and I got myself a GMC Funny.

Well this has happened to me with the neighbors.But I havent heard a thumping noise smile.gif

Oh yes you did but you weren't aware of it, others were tho, it works like that. biggrin.gif
Darknodar123
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 1 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes you did but you weren't aware of it, others were tho, it works like that. biggrin.gif

Yeah, maybe it was like that smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
GMC recommends - crank it! laugh.gif

Boy, if I had a nickle for every time I heard that thumping noise... biggrin.gif
Pedja Simovic
Great comic but I also enjoyed the second link a lot smile.gif
Stephane Lucarelli
Great and so true ! biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
haha awesome! laugh.gif
Sensible Jones
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

In my younger days that thumping sounded more like:-
"OI, TURN THAT DOWN!!!!!"
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Lian Gerbino
hahaha, that happened to me once smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
I guess this happens everywhere around the world. Great one biggrin.gif
Laszlo Boross
This happens everytime and everywhere, but then where can we practice finally peacefully? blink.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
I don't know why it feels like I passed through that situation. Hahaha. Great one!!
Zsolt Galambos
HAHAHA!!!

This happened to me sooo many times! A strange thumping noise, so I stop playing to see what is going on? Then I hear nothing, thought it was the wind or something. Start to practice all over and again that thumping noise... biggrin.gif Sooo familiar biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Marcus Siepen
Hehehe, reminds me of myself, testing my first Marshall at home back in the 80's smile.gif
Canis
Haha, I think this is one of the most familiar sounds in any guitarists tone tongue.gif
sted
yep! that'll be me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.