Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Album Is Ready
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
ItsMe
11 songs of acoustic guitarsongs. Check em out

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2819172

Fran
Just listened to the first couple, good job man! Nice voice too, I'll keep listening to the rest as I surf the boards cool.gif

I'll feature this one on the GMC Journal soon too wink.gif
Saoirse O'Shea
Congrats on the album smile.gif
Rik Veldhuizen
nice, well done! Must be proud to have a complete album like that recorded smile.gif
Fre
You sure can be very proud of it!
It's a great album. Very relaxing music and voice.
ItsMe
Thank you very much guys smile.gif

and here is a little music vid I made for the song Fort Point

Santiago Diaz Garces
Congrats dude!! This is a great step!! Very well done
Ramiro Delforte
Nice! Cool blues songs biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Great and tasty stuff man! Are you the singer too? There are many nice songs on the album. The bluesy guitar playing is really interesting and the voice is so nice. I can hear some John Mayer, Dave Mathews and Jack Jonson influences on your music which is really cool for me! smile.gif
Congratulations!!
Vaidya
Hi,congrats on your album!
ItsMe
Thanks a lot guy. Means so much to me smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Wow congrats man! I really like your songs, production sounds great and you have a wonderful voice. This is a great step completing and album. Music video is interesting too smile.gif
audiopaal
Cool, I'll check it out when I get home from work smile.gif
Thanks for sharing!
ItsMe
Thanks again everbody.

All the recording was done with a Lexicon Omega and my Laptop using Cakewalk 7 Producer Edition. I use a Tbone SCT700 Tube MIc an AKG Perception 220 and a LD Systems 1122 (great budget lardge diaphragm condensor) into a PresonusOne Tube Pre.
I used a Taylor BigBaby and for the song " Hang the clown" a Yamaha AX-series acoustic with a Piezo and Preamp into a Washburn Soloist
THe drums are ezdrummer plus some programming i dd on cheap e-drum kit through ezdrummer
ItsMe
I'm officially on itunes now

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/in-acoust...and/id387566145
Fran
Just wrote a piece of news for the album, and added it to the GMC Journal GMCer spotlight section smile.gif
ItsMe
QUOTE (Fran @ Aug 18 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wrote a piece of news for the album, and added it to the GMC Journal GMCer spotlight section smile.gif

Woooow. Thank you.
smile.gif

Ivan Milenkovic
Wow, congratulations, sounds very cool! I like the video as well, it's very cool man. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.