Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Instrumental
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
The Uncreator
In my 700 year absence away from the interwebnets I got a lot stuff recorded, here is one such tune. Instrumental which is actually the third and final part of a trilogy of songs, finished it first so it goes up first. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I wish the piano bit at the end was more varied, but I'm not much of a piano/ key player or composer so any ideas there I would appreciate, although I like the repeated fading melody.
Daniel Realpe
that's one fast kickdrum near the end! I like the vibe of the piano. Good tune
Ivan Milenkovic
Great composition, some awesome stuff in there! smile.gif

I would suggest a bit more attention in the mix on the snare drum. It's in front, and a bit loud, perhaps lowering down just a bit, and inserting just a bit of ambience on it would help. Just a though from me mate.
The Uncreator
Thanks guys! Always appreciate the input from more experienced musicians, I'll try working with the snare a bit like you suggested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.