Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Guthrie Govan I-magazine
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
wollace03
I don´t know if you are a reader of the i-magazine but the new issue has a special about guthrie govan and lots fo other stuff....

I thought you maybe wanna check it out!

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/gu.../issue13/page/1
Ben Higgins
Such a cool invention, this iGuitar mag smile.gif
Socky42
Gotta love Andy James
korblitz
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 19 2012, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don´t know if you are a reader of the i-magazine but the new issue has a special about guthrie govan and lots fo other stuff....

I thought you maybe wanna check it out!

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/gu.../issue13/page/1

You forgot to add that the magazine is giving away a free license to Guitar Pro. Not the full version. Still waiting for my license to arrive.
wollace03
QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 19 2012, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot to add that the magazine is giving away a free license to Guitar Pro. Not the full version. Still waiting for my license to arrive.

oh.. i didn´t know that....I purchased guitar pro and are happy I did
but its very cool that they give away a license..
Gabriel Leopardi
I have to subscribe or something, because I always say... this is amazing!! but I always forget to check the following issue...
thanks for posting! smile.gif
korblitz
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 19 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh.. i didn´t know that....I purchased guitar pro and are happy I did
but its very cool that they give away a license..

It's not a Full License....I have no idea what the free license entails... I'm guessing it only lets you open tabs. But oh well, I hope people get subscribed to the magazine and thanks for the information. It's quite a good read.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 19 2012, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not a Full License....I have no idea what the free license entails... I'm guessing it only lets you open tabs. But oh well, I hope people get subscribed to the magazine and thanks for the information. It's quite a good read.

I just subscribed! wink.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I had a subscription and yesterday when it arrived in my mail box I was like: GUTHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! biggrin.gif

wollace03
he is such a talented player and most of the stuff he does I can´t even dream about but what I like most about him is, that every lesson, every interview is so much fun cause he really is a humorous person and it is NEVER boring watching him talking and playing...
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 20 2012, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he is such a talented player and most of the stuff he does I can´t even dream about but what I like most about him is, that every lesson, every interview is so much fun cause he really is a humorous person and it is NEVER boring watching him talking and playing...

And his books are just like him biggrin.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Wohoo ,great magazine ,thanks !
Alex Feather
Very nice! Thank you for sharing! I will start reading it now! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.