Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rocktron's Customer Service
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Jerry Arcidiacono
I own a good-old Roctron Intellifex unit. I purchased it used many years ago, without the original manual.
Even I learnt how to use this unit easily by myself and reading other manuals of similar versions of the Intellifex, yesterday I was wondering about having the original manual, to fully understand the specifics, signal paths, configurations, etc.
Browsing the Rocktron website I still found manuals for the other versions. I guessed that they can't create the PDF file for my version, maybe because the original text file is not more available.
Anyway, yesterday I sent an email to their technical support asking for this original manual.

Then... I received the answer from Jim Chowning after 7 minutes!
He sent to me two PDF files for the LTD version (one in Italian language). He explained also the little difference between the LTD version and my unit.
He promised also a scan of the original manual. I received this PDF file some minutes ago.

This is what I call a good customer support.
mhskeide
Always nice to hear such stories between all the bad ones from lazy companies smile.gif
Sensible Jones
It's great to know that some Companies still care about their Customers!!!!
biggrin.gif
Marcus Siepen
Thats indeed great service, I am also using some Rocktron devices, actually also an Intellifex, an Xpression and the Midimate footcontroller, Rocktron equipment has a realy awesome quality, and it is great to see that their support is as good smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Wow its great to hear they are treating customers so well! smile.gif
Xuestor
nice to see that companies care about their customers even after they got their share of the money. Rocktron makes kickass effects units, and the used ones are really great bang for the buck...
audiopaal
That's just awesome smile.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
Nice to hear that. I have the Rocktron Intelliflex too. Great effects unit!
Muris Varajic
That's great sevice indeed, I also have few Rocktron units, cool stuff. smile.gif
Neurologi
Wow! That's great! Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling ...
Jmguitar64
wow, customer support like that is rare
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.