Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Confirmed Tour Dates...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Marcus Siepen
Pages: 1, 2
OrganisedConfusion
Do you think there is any chance of you playing Bloodstock Festival in the UK again?
audiopaal
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Jun 24 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Backstage passes are heavily overrated, all you see backstage is a crew working, lots of empty cases and musicians playing World of Warcraft wink.gif

Hehe biggrin.gif
Gitarrero
Hi Marcus,

good luck for the first show tonight! Looking forward to the 9th of october... biggrin.gif

Christian
Marcus Siepen
Damn, today our tour starts and only today I have a chance to join GMC again, after beeing offline for such a long time... Well, as you guys might know we released a new album and our schedule was over-packed for the last months, tons of interviews, promo stuff, video shootings, more interviews, rehearsals and so on, and well, in about one hour I will be picked up for the first show. There was so much stuff I wanted to do here on GMC before the tour starts, but it seems I will have to do all those things on the road now ;-) My laptop is set up with pro tools, my camera is with me, so I will definitely try to do some lessons on the road, I will also definitely be online here more often again. About the dates that all you guys have been asking about, I guess you have already seen the US dates for November / December, and there are also a couple of confirmed shows for next year already, and again, MANY MORE will follow, we'll be touring until the end of next year. So, sorry for my being away for such a long time, I'll be online much more often again now and there will also be more lessons soon.
See you guys somehwere on the road
Marcus
superize
I will see you in Stockholm October 23 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
NoSkill
Holy Cow, you're going to be an hour away. See you in December in Alberta, Canada!
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Sep 24 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, today our tour starts and only today I have a chance to join GMC again, after beeing offline for such a long time... Well, as you guys might know we released a new album and our schedule was over-packed for the last months, tons of interviews, promo stuff, video shootings, more interviews, rehearsals and so on, and well, in about one hour I will be picked up for the first show. There was so much stuff I wanted to do here on GMC before the tour starts, but it seems I will have to do all those things on the road now ;-) My laptop is set up with pro tools, my camera is with me, so I will definitely try to do some lessons on the road, I will also definitely be online here more often again. About the dates that all you guys have been asking about, I guess you have already seen the US dates for November / December, and there are also a couple of confirmed shows for next year already, and again, MANY MORE will follow, we'll be touring until the end of next year. So, sorry for my being away for such a long time, I'll be online much more often again now and there will also be more lessons soon.
See you guys somehwere on the road
Marcus

Could we arrange a meeting when you perform in the Netherlands Marcus?

kaz
Marek Rojewski
Guys if You have any chance to see Blind Guardian live, than do everything that it takes to grab that chance! Those shows are BEYOND words. Still can't believe the yesterdays concert wasn't a dream!
superize
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Oct 20 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys if You have any chance to see Blind Guardian live, than do everything that it takes to grab that chance! Those shows are BEYOND words. Still can't believe the yesterdays concert wasn't a dream!

I am going to see them saturday. Cant wait
Marek Rojewski
Lucky You Issac! I was thinking about pursuing BG to Sweden, but because of ending the university in next 1-2 weeks, I can't do it sad.gif
Gitarrero
I saw them two weeks ago in Düsseldorf (kinda their hometown) and it was soooo awesome! I even caught Marcus' Pick after the show! (See the other thread I opened for this show).
I still have to write a review, I'm kinda busy at the moment so I'm not that active at GMC, but hopefully next week I'll find the time.
Marcus Siepen
You got my pick? can I have it back? ;-)
Gitarrero
Well, I can throw it back to you at your next show tongue.gif
When and where will it be? wink.gif

Christian
Marcus Siepen
Most likely not before 2014 ^^ So please keep the pick at a safe place wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.