Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Megadeth!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Guitarman700
These guys are just so awesome! Dave Mustaine is my hero and one of my guitar influences.
so who has the new album? i want it SOOO bad but i dont have the cash.
tell me all about it!
Gen
Sorry i dont have the new album, but the 27 june,im gonna see Megadeth with dream theater playing they re new album!!!! That s gonna be a great show!!
Can t wait for that, i love those two bands:)
Kristofer Dahl
I love them too! smile.gif

I am probably a bit late on this - but I must say their new album "The system has failed" is soo cool!

I got heavy flashbacks from when I was really young and listened to "Rust in Peace" (with Marty), one of my all time favorite metal albums.

The current lead guitarist is unbelievable - I must look it up but I have the feeling it's Chris Poland.

Kris
Pavel
I am going to Dream Theater's concert next Thursday! I hope it will be a great show!
The Uncreator
The New album "United Abominations" is VERY GOOD.

Its very much in the vein of Rust In Peace, lots of duelling solo's like "Hangar 18", great riffs and great lyrics, the album does NOT dissapoint. its well worth the $15 i paid for it biggrin.gif

And i think someone asked about the new guitarist, not sure, but anyway, the new axeman accompanying mustaine on UA Is Glen Drover.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.