Megadeth!, My favorite band! discussion inside
Guitarman700
May 31 2007, 05:34 PM
GMC:er
These guys are just so awesome! Dave Mustaine is my hero and one of my guitar influences.
so who has the new album? i want it SOOO bad but i dont have the cash.
tell me all about it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: May 31 2007, 05:34 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gen
May 31 2007, 08:38 PM
GMC:er
Sorry i dont have the new album, but the 27 june,im gonna see Megadeth with dream theater playing they re new album!!!! That s gonna be a great show!!
Can t wait for that, i love those two bands:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 31 2007, 09:18 PM
GMC Founder
I love them too! smile.gif

I am probably a bit late on this - but I must say their new album "The system has failed" is soo cool!

I got heavy flashbacks from when I was really young and listened to "Rust in Peace" (with Marty), one of my all time favorite metal albums.

The current lead guitarist is unbelievable - I must look it up but I have the feeling it's Chris Poland.

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 31 2007, 09:25 PM
Instructor
I am going to Dream Theater's concert next Thursday! I hope it will be a great show!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 31 2007, 10:24 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
The New album "United Abominations" is VERY GOOD.

Its very much in the vein of Rust In Peace, lots of duelling solo's like "Hangar 18", great riffs and great lyrics, the album does NOT dissapoint. its well worth the $15 i paid for it biggrin.gif

And i think someone asked about the new guitarist, not sure, but anyway, the new axeman accompanying mustaine on UA Is Glen Drover.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: May 31 2007, 10:25 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:03 AM