Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Clips
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
BobClark
I just joined. I can't see any videos... just a black box with no > (arrow) to start the play of video. What do I do? Also, is this the only way to contact anyone official for help with this site... thru the forum?
Taka Perry
Hey mate, what you're probably doing is copying the whole YouTube URL into the embed area. You only want to copy the part after 'v='

So enter something like: CZSvgVz_0F0

Huargo
Are you seeing the forum in a ipad? the embed links seem doesn't work in ipad... the lessons link works well.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (BobClark @ Dec 23 2013, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just joined. I can't see any videos... just a black box with no > (arrow) to start the play of video. What do I do? Also, is this the only way to contact anyone official for help with this site... thru the forum?

I'm sending a Personal Message to you right now. Please check it out.
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (BobClark @ Dec 24 2013, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Bob - please send an email to [email protected] with details on the issue you are experiencing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.